MASC Training Services
Terms & conditions
Terms & conditions of use of this website
As a visitor to this web site you may retrieve and display Content on a computer
screen, PDA or mobile telephone, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy
them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk or on your mobile telephone
(but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your
personal, non-commercial use.
Except as expressly set out above, you may not reproduce, modify, store, archive or
in any way commercially exploit any of the content of this site without the express
permission of MASC Training Services In particular, but without limiting the
general application of the restrictions contained in the preceding sentence, you may
- redistribute any of the Content (including by using it as part of any library,
archive or similar service);
- remove the copyright or trade mark notice from any copies of Content made under
- create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically
downloading and storing all or any of the Content.
If you would like to link to this site you are free to do so providing you comply
with the following guidelines and any applicable laws. A web site or WAP site that
links to this site:
- may link to, but not replicate, the content of this site;
- must not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the content of this site;
- must not in any way imply that MASC Training Services are endorsing it or its products or services;
- must not misrepresent its relationship with MASC Training Services;
- must not present false information about MASC Training Services;
- must not use any MASC Training Services trademarks displayed on the site without permission from MASC Training Services;
- must not be a web site or WAP site that infringes any intellectual property
or other right of any person or that otherwise does not comply with all
relevant laws and regulations;
- must not be a web site or WAP site that contains content that could be
construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
- must not be a web site or WAP site that portrays MASC Training Services in
negative, false or untrue manner.
MASC Training Services reserves the right to request that any link in breach of
these terms be removed and to take whatever other action it deems appropriate.
This site may contain links to other World Wide Web or WAP sites provided by
independent third parties either directly or through frames. Where possible, MASC Training Services
will make clear where such links are being made. MASC Training Services is
not responsible for the availability, content or integrity of any third party site.
This web site is provided AS IS without any warranty whatsoever either express or
implied of its availability, accuracy of content or suitability for any given purpose.
MASC Training Services can not and do not accept any liability for any loss or
damage including but not limited to loss of privacy, loss of computer data, loss of
profit or business revenue that may result either directly or indirectly from the use
or misuse of this web site or any materials provided on or accessible through this web site.